Summer Frights will have you screaming
11 July 2018
Scream your way through London’s darkest past (with a gin in hand)
Late night London feeling a bit uninspiring? Well, the evenings are getting lighter, but The Dungeon is getting darker… if you’re looking for things to do in London that will set your hair right on end then you’ve come to the right place!
We’re collaborating with TimeOut London on a new Summer Frights experience; an evening exploring London’s perilous past at The London Dungeon. We have more incredible special effects at the Dungeon than ever before, there will be fantastic new photo opportunities and a chance to see our thrillingly popular new show ‘Séance’. This exclusive late night London experience is definitely not for the faint-hearted and should be top of the list of things to do in London for the seriously brave!
It’s for adults only (sorry, just toooo scary for the under 18s) so grab a friend, a loved one or a bunch of mates and take advantage of late night London after-hours access into The London Dungeon, no queues, no crowds, just an evening of adult-only fun. When you step over the threshold into the Dungeon after dark, grab your courage in both hands and look forward to;
- The scariest experience ever created at The London Dungeon; 75 minutes of thrill-filled journeying through 1,000 years of London’s darkest deadliest past
- Dutch courage included – a FREE alcoholic cocktail upon arrival… we think you’ll need it!
- As you journey through darker and darker experiences have a further tipple or two on us – shots in the Ten Bells anyone?
- Experience our new show: a live Victorian Séance which is guaranteed to make you jump out of your skin
- After you’ve screamed (and laughed) your way through the depths of the London Dungeon, settle your nerves with a last drink in our authentic Victorian Tavern
Summer Frights has been so popular that we’re extending the dates beyond the summer into September so grab your tickets for shocks, scares and laughs in late night London before they mysteriously disappear – here.